Great Investment Tips For The Current Recession
With many headwinds threatening to send the US back into a recession, many smart investors are focusing their portfolios on only the income generating stocks and commodities (especially precious metals) that still have room to run.
Many astute economists now admit that the hangover from the financial crisis is still playing out and while many people are panicking and losing money there are many areas of growth out there at the moment. Investors just need to look past all the doom and gloom that is out there and being written in the papers and economic journals.
The 7 best ways to protect yourself from the coming economic troubles include:
1) Focus your efforts on High quality businesses and stocks that have A-Type balance sheets and strong yields.
2) Stocks that only provide reliable dividends and have a proven track record in a weak economic environment.
3) Choosing stocks and bonds that show low debt to equities ratios and high liquid asset ratios currently. This is really companies with good balance sheets and no heavy debts lingering from the financial crisis.
4) Choosing the hard assets such as oil and gas royalties, and similar real estate investments with a long term focus on various income streams.
5) Choosing sectors and companies that have high variable costs, and low risk entries such as utilities, consumers staples and especially health care services.
6) Choosing areas such as high growth potential in the Alternative / Clean energy sectors. Or also sectors that are not heavily reliant on bullish equities markets and volatile market swings.
7) Subscribe to the free trends alert with all the latest and greatest tips for investing in a poor economy at with regular updates from some of the best investing minds and forecasters in the world.
The best thing about a weak economic environment is that good opportunities stick out like a sore thumb. You just have to be on the lookout for them. Do not think that there are limited opportunities out there at the moment. There is an era of very aggressive growth coming when the US recovers from this credit crisis hangover. The best time to ride the coat tails of this booming period is before it happens. That time is right now, when everything is cheap and flat lining.
The best bet is to never put all your eggs in one basket. There are always opportunities out there, and no one ever made lots of money but not diversifying. Investment diversification will be your friend in the next few years at the US and economic situation start to get better.
Comments are Closed